October 14, 2005

You Know You Live in the Internet Age When...

My family has now been fully assimilated into the age of the internet. Why do I say that? Yesterday, when I arrived home from work, I discovered that my 8 year old son and his neighborhood friends had been playing with the sidewalk chalk. On my driveway, there was the inevitable hopscotch pattern. There were the renderings of pets and self-portraits. These I could tell by their subject and quality were drawn by the neighbor girls. But what had my son drawn? Cars? Monsters? Rockets? Cartoon heroes? No! There, scrawled down half the length of the drive, begging the world to notice, was the address of his new internet blog.

4 Comments:

At 10/14/2005 10:50 PM, Blogger Vman said...

what's the url of his blog? I would love to see how an apologist's son thinks.

 
At 10/14/2005 10:54 PM, Blogger Paul said...

I figured someone would ask. Hope I don't regret this, but:
cspruett.blogspot.com

 
At 10/18/2005 10:12 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Cute.

 
At 10/21/2005 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hilarious....but oh so believable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Pensees - Wordpress